Comprehensive directions for getting to Brighton Racecourse by
car (designated drivers only!), public transport and helicopter
(yes, helicopter) can be found on teh Racecourse's own website.
In addition, there will be a free shuttle bus
to & from the venue from stop D at Brighton station (for anybody
new to Brighton, walk straight out the station as if going to the
sea and the stop is on the left hand side of Queens Road). The 2017
timetable (as an indication; we will update for 2018 once we have
- From Brighton station to the Racecourse (note:
not wheelchair accessible; please use B&H service #22 instead):
- Thursday: 4pm, 5pm
- Friday: 10am, 11am, 12pm
- Saturday: 10am, 11am, 12pm
- From the Racecourse to Brighton station (wheelchair
accessible, unless stated)::
- Thursday: 9.45pm, 10pm, 10.15pm, 10.30pm,
10.45pm & 11pm.
- Friday: 3pm (NOT wheelchair accessible),
9.45pm, 10p,, 10.15pm, 10.30pm, 10.45pm and 11pm.
- Saturday: no free service
Brighton & Hove Buses 22 & 2 stop outside the venue (and
should be wheelchair accessible). Other buses including 18, 21 &
23 go most of the way up Elm Grove. See http://www.buses.co.uk/
The bus stops are approximated on the maps below: